Sunday, December 30, 2012

Country Rustic Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season this year!! Stephen and I had such great time spending it with close family and friends. Each year it seems to become more and more important to spend quality time with our loved ones and reflect on the true meaning of christmas. 


These pictures are from our Christmas Eve, Eve dinner with the family. We hosted 15 people in our tiny house...but it worked out perfectly! I wrapped the wine bottles in green, red and burlap yarn, stuck some candle sticks in the top, laid down some pine clippings with pine cones and whala....Rustic Christmas Centerpiece! I also wrapped each place setting with a red napkin, burlap yarn, and a little bell  they could take home to use as an ornament. Oh and props to the hubby for making our place cards. :)

Christmas morning I woke up and decided to start taking pictures of how beautiful our tree looked after santa left some goodies. My Little man, Leo, wanted to be in every picture....what a ham!!! 


I really have to brag on Stephen a little bit. Sometimes he is just so darn wonderful and this year, I think he out-did himself! He printed out my name tags for all of my gifts and they read: "To: My Beautiful Wife; To: My Inspiration; To: My Princess; To: My Comforter; To: My Soulmate; To: My Angel; and To: My Love"!!!! How SWEET is he?!?!? 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...